DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Daphne Recycling Center caught fire Friday around 1:55 p.m. an official tells News 5.
We’re told crews are working to put out “flare ups” as of 3:15 p.m.
Public Works Director Jeremy Sasser says it was fully engulfed.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- House catches fire after lightning strike in Milton
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama face covering requirement
- Whale shark encounter captured on video in Destin