DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Two fox encounters within a week inside the Lake Forest neighborhood has residents keeping a close watch on the area.
Sunday afternoon a fox attacked a man at the community pool. The animal has been sent off to be tested.
Last week a fox tested positive for rabies in the same area.
Monday morning a sign warned residents of recent fox sightings and urges residents to call police if they see one.
- Intelligence officials, lawmakers talk efforts to beef up election security
- “Justice was served,” family of Mobile County murder victim speaks after sentencing
- Florida House passes bill requiring parental consent for minors seeking abortions
- Escambia County teachers awarded grants for STEM, literacy projects
- Cardinals sign Pensacola native