FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Fairhope announced the cancellation of its Magical Christmas Parade because of little to no participation.
With their being no parade, the City of Fairhope says, “it allows the Eastern Shore Art Center to host First Friday Artwalk this Friday night from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.”
Hopes are that 2021 will be the return of the parade and it will be “bigger and better than ever before.”
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police