LILLIAN, Ala. (WKRG) — Perdido Bay in Lillian will be the home-base for a training exercise Saturday involving the Coast Guard and half a dozen search and rescue teams in Baldwin County.
The exercise will take place between the Lillian Bridge and the Intracoastal Waterway starting at 6 o’clock in the morning and lasting until 1 p.m.
The training exercise will include searches on land, water and air.
The incident command post will be located at the Lillian Boat Launch on Perdido Bay.
- Peacock enters streaming fray with paid, free subscriptions
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Millionaires say “tax us, tax us, tax us” to pay for coronavirus aid
- Alabama days away from runoff election for US Senate seat
- Thirteen-year-old girl seriously injured after mother’s carelessness