GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — Jack Edwards airport Gulf Shores had some expensive damage from Hurricane Sally.
Take a look at these photos of destroyed and overturned aircrafts.
- Former NYT columnist Bari Weiss releases ‘Twitter Files Part Two’
- Williamson High School Alumni demand answers for a new stadium
- Two former local high school standouts & former USA quarterback latest additions to North Alabama’s coaching staff
- Major animal poaching ring busted by CA Fish and Wildlife
- Private school defends dean after Project Veritas claims sex toys shown in class discussion