BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) – Baldwin County Commission Highway department announced Thursday that County Road 112 at Perdido River Bridge at the State Line is now passable and open for travel following the fatal accident involving an 18-wheeler and a motorcyclist.
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Cooking with John: Autumn Beef and Cider Stew
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee
- Slam Dunk: Jordan picks 23 for car number of new NASCAR team
- Warmer afternoon, scattered showers tomorrow