STOCKTON, Ala. (WKRG) — A house was reported to be “fully engulfed in flames” on 225, just north of I-65.
In the video, smoke can be seen from a distance on the Dolly Parton Bridge.
As if right now, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office do not think anyone was hurt.
- Rapper G Herbo charged in $1M identity theft case, accused of buying puppies, private flights
- Man who plotted to eat children asks for prison release due to virus
- Worker falls, trapped in Ono Island water tower
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples
- Black bikers suing Myrtle Beach for discrimination