STOCKTON, Ala. (WKRG) – Upper Bryant’s Landing is under water right now in Stockton thanks to all of the flooding happening across our area.
Homes on stilts are surrounded by water and some homes that sit closer to the ground have already been compromised. Baldwin EMC confirms on Friday they’ve already disconnected power to 111 homes in Baldwin County.
Lower Bryant’s Landing is partially under water, too. A homeowner told News 5 on Friday she and her husband are moving to a safer place as the river continues to rise. The couple lives on a houseboat and the water became too much on Friday morning.
- Millionaires say “tax us, tax us, tax us” to pay for coronavirus aid
- Alabama days away from runoff election for US Senate seat
- Thirteen-year-old girl seriously injured after mother’s carelessness
- 53-year-old man injured after being hit by a car
- Sunday evening drive-by leaves no injuries