STOCKTON, Ala. (WKRG) – Upper Bryant’s Landing is under water right now in Stockton thanks to all of the flooding happening across our area.
Homes on stilts are surrounded by water and some homes that sit closer to the ground have already been compromised. Baldwin EMC confirms on Friday they’ve already disconnected power to 111 homes in Baldwin County.
Lower Bryant’s Landing is partially under water, too. A homeowner told News 5 on Friday she and her husband are moving to a safer place as the river continues to rise. The couple lives on a houseboat and the water became too much on Friday morning.
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Redskins weigh drafting Chase Young vs. trading No. 2 pick
- Coronavirus claims an unexpected victim: Florida vegetables