FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Healthcare workers at South Baldwin Regional Medical Center sewed masks for their entire hospital staff Friday.
With medical supplies dwindling, especially masks, due to the coronavirus pandemic, these dedicated healthcare workers figured they’d bring in their own sewing machines to create masks for their team.
More masks will be made Saturday from their home.
The supplies for the masks were donated by Fabric by the Pound.
- Four arrested for firing guns, reckless endangerment, eluding police
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile