GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – The Gulf State Park Pier will be closing in January, at least temporarily.
A sign posted on the pier informs visitors the pier will close on January 16, 2020 for remodeling.
The timeframe of the closure is unknown, but we’re told the pier could be closed for several months before the work is completed.
- Suspect caught on camera trying to break into cars near Mullet Point
- House Democrats, White House lay out arguments before trial
- Washington County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Police: 14-year-old girl uses Snapchat to escape her kidnappers
- 50-yard-line mass baptism prompts complaint in Alabama town