GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – The Gulf State Park Pier will be closing in January, at least temporarily.
A sign posted on the pier informs visitors the pier will close on January 16, 2020 for remodeling.
The timeframe of the closure is unknown, but we’re told the pier could be closed for several months before the work is completed.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot