GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — Tacky Jack’s Gulf Shores restaurant plans to serve first responders free breakfast Monday from 7 AM – 11 AM.
They say, “This is just a small token of our appreciation for the marvelous job they have done caring for our community through Hurricane Sally!”
Coffee and sausage or bacon biscuits will be served. The restaurant is located on 240 E 24th Avenue.
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area