GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE: Gulf Shores Police say Asa Hamilton Goode has turned himself in to police in Bay Minette. Goode was booked into the Baldwin County Jail at 6:33 p.m. today.
The Gulf Shores Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 37-year-old Asa Hamilton Goode.
On July 10, police detectives served search warrants at Goode Realty offices in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach in connection with an ongoing investigation.
Goode is currently wanted for the following:
– 2 counts Criminal Impersonation
– 1 count Theft of services 1st
– 1 count Theft of services 2nd
– 1 count Theft of services 4th
Goode is believed to be traveling with a small child in a white 2014 Mercedes GL450 bearing Alabama plate LNG4UA. A person claiming to represent Goode told detectives that Goode has left the area. Based on that information, Gulf Shores Police are working with the United States Marshals Service to locate him.
This is an ongoing investigation in cooperation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, and the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office. Gulf Shores detectives would like to speak to other victims and/or witnesses. If you have information regarding similar interactions with Asa Goode, call Detective Nick Corcoran at 251-968-2431.
- Police search for missing Dothan man who could be in danger
- Mississippi lawmakers return to the Capitol to discuss the state’s budget
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Grove Hill Police investigate shooting Sunday night
- New York sheriff told: Rachel Ray’s house on fire