GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — Public safety officials in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are urging swimmers to follow the flag warnings in place.
Single red flags are currently flying in both spots, indicating “high hazard with rough surf or dangerous rip currents.”
A distressed swimmer was rescued from the gulf in front of Hangout.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is reported to be alert.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Safe Harbor Landing raises concerns as MCSO launches investigation
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Farewell
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Judge approves $800M settlement for victims of Las Vegas shooting