(WKRG) — A man from Fairhope was killed Friday when the air ambulance he was riding in crashed in Alaska.
KTVA reports Medevac Alaska says Maddox Burts of Fairhope was killed along with fellow crew member Robert Cartner. According to a Security Aviation representative, KTVA reports, Glen Morthorpe was the pilot of the plane.
All three were on board a Medevac Alaska plane that crashed near Cooper Landing, south of Anchorage, Alaska.
The bodies were recovered Sunday and taken to the state medical examiner in Anchorage.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Patchy fog, pleasant afternoon with little to no rain!
- Vigil/protest planned in Mobile in honor of Breonna Taylor
- Mobile County to begin Hurricane Sally debris removal Sept. 28
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week Six)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Robertsdale