(WKRG) — A man from Fairhope was killed Friday when the air ambulance he was riding in crashed in Alaska.
KTVA reports Medevac Alaska says Maddox Burts of Fairhope was killed along with fellow crew member Robert Cartner. According to a Security Aviation representative, KTVA reports, Glen Morthorpe was the pilot of the plane.
All three were on board a Medevac Alaska plane that crashed near Cooper Landing, south of Anchorage, Alaska.
The bodies were recovered Sunday and taken to the state medical examiner in Anchorage.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- 2 workers at the same Walmart die from COVID-19
- A tiger tested positive for COVID-19, but what about pets? The USDA answers your questions
- Construction projects in Mobile during stay-at-home order
- ALDOT resurfacing project on SR-59 in Foley rescheduled
- Mayor Grover Robinson continues to self isolate after testing negative for COVID-19