FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – If you live in Fairhope and visit the pier city officials are looking for your input on how to spend grant funds.
The City of Fairhope was awarded a $6.2 million RESTORE Act Grant from the U.S. Department of Treasury to make improvements to the Fairhope Municipal Pier and South Beach Park.
If you have ideas on how the area can be improved you’re asked to take a brief survey.
Visit www.fairhopewaterfrontplan.com to complete a short survey.
- Michigan teen who bathed in Wendy’s sink tells story
- Joy of Life, Floral Parade, Knights of Mobile 2020 parades
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- 2 people arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of 15-month-old from Tennessee
- Huntsville-area parents indicted in starvation death of 3-year-old boy