FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – If you live in Fairhope and visit the pier city officials are looking for your input on how to spend grant funds.
The City of Fairhope was awarded a $6.2 million RESTORE Act Grant from the U.S. Department of Treasury to make improvements to the Fairhope Municipal Pier and South Beach Park.
If you have ideas on how the area can be improved you’re asked to take a brief survey.
Visit www.fairhopewaterfrontplan.com to complete a short survey.
- College football bringing a sense of normalcy to downtown Mobile
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- VIDEOS: ALGO Mobile reports vehicle fire on I-10 EB
- Mobile Police confirms crash on Schillinger Road, one life-flighted
- MPD: Drive-by shooting on Carstens Street lands one suspected shooter in hospital