UPDATE (12:50 PM) — Doyle’s bond was set at $100,000, plus she’s required to wear a GPS ankle monitor as she cannot leave the state.
The defense claims self-defense saying, Linda Doyle was attacked while she slept for she was stabbed multiple times in her vagina and abdomen. Doyle admits to shooting and killing James Doyle.
However, prosecutors say those wounds were self-inflicted and it was all a set up to kill her husband.
FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — A Baldwin County grand jury has indicted a woman on a murder charge in connection with the death of her husband.
Linda Doyle, 66, was arrested Tuesday and booked into the Baldwin County jail.
According to investigators, Doyle and her husband, James Doyle, were both injured in a domestic incident on July 30, 2019.
James Doyle died of a gunshot wound. Linda Doyle was treated for a stab wound.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration