UPDATE (3:27pm 2/7/2020) — Hwy 225 is back open after an accident and natural gas leak Friday in Spanish Fort.
SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — The Baldwin County Sheriffs Office says one person was taken to a local hospital after an accident with on Hwy 225 near General Canby Blvd.
BCSO reports the accident caused a natural gas leak near Buzbee Fish Camp. Power lines in the S
Expect delays in that area as the road is currently closed. News 5 is on the way to the scene.
- Caught on camera: Man acting strange, armed with gun, machete taken down at motorcycle dealership
- Fans remember Hank Aaron at his childhood home
- Teachers waiting on COVID-19 vaccine
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Local movie made with bikers’ help finally gets a release date, motorcycle museum up in flames
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis