ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) — Darius Robinson, 22, was one of two men who crews spent the beginning of the week searching for near Perdido Pass after witnesses reported them struggling in the water.
His body, and the body of 28-year-old Ryan Guy washed ashore in Gulf Shores on Tuesday. They’re both from the New Orleans area.
According to a Go Fund Me set up for Robinson, he has a 2-year-old daughter.
“As I ask for assistance for your angel, I pray that your presence will shine bright through your daughter. Any help at this time will be greatly appreciated in our time of bereavement. We love you Darius, and we will cherish the good memories you left behind,” the page reads.
If you would like to donate, click here.
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police
- A look back at USA President Tony Waldrop’s athletic career
- Warmer temperatures ahead with fewer showers and storms
- Summer is in full bloom here
- Caught on camera: Fawn pulled from well