DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Former Daphne Police Chief Joseph Hall was arrested in November for allegedly hitting his wife.
The arrest happened Nov. 23, 2020.
She was struck twice in the upper chest and once in the face, according to the Daphne Police Department.
Responding officers “saw marks” on the victim.
According to the arrest report, Hall was also suspected of being under the influence of alcohol.
According to the police department’s website, Hall served as chief for 35 years before retiring. The Joseph H. Hall Justice center, where the department is located, is named after him.
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- This teacher likes to point out the fun side of ‘physics?’
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV