BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Three people are facing charges in connection with a narcotics search warrant served on a home in Foley.
The Foley Police Narcotics Unit, the Baldwin County Drug Task Force, and the FBI Safe Streets Task Force all took part in the operation Tuesday at a home on West Peachtree Avenue.
Amanda Faith Fields, 37, was arrested for allegedly possessing credit and debit cards that belonged to someone who was dead.
Her mother, Jane Fields Franks, 57, who police say also lives in the home, was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police also obtained additional warrants for a third resident who was already in jail. Clinton Wade Terrell II, 34, was charged with distribution of methamphetamine.
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Improvements coming to Spanish Fort road after complaints of potholes damaging vehicles
- Last week saw highest ever level of global COVID cases over 7-day period
- April 21: ALDOT needs $40 million for road repairs, Pensacola’s Mayor is being sued over a toilet