BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Three people are facing charges in connection with a narcotics search warrant served on a home in Foley.
The Foley Police Narcotics Unit, the Baldwin County Drug Task Force, and the FBI Safe Streets Task Force all took part in the operation Tuesday at a home on West Peachtree Avenue.
Amanda Faith Fields, 37, was arrested for allegedly possessing credit and debit cards that belonged to someone who was dead.
Her mother, Jane Fields Franks, 57, who police say also lives in the home, was arrested on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Police also obtained additional warrants for a third resident who was already in jail. Clinton Wade Terrell II, 34, was charged with distribution of methamphetamine.
- PPD: Parents arrested for 2018 infant death in Pensacola Village
- Driver who was high when he killed motorcyclist gets 8 years in prison
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- NW Fla. community raises over $4K for teen facing possible deportation
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme