UPDATE (11:43 AM) — Police say Hall’s bond was set at $70K and would be on GPS house arrest.
Additionally, he was ordered to have no contact with victims or any minors.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — 46-year-old Robert William Hall is behind bars charged with two counts of aggravated criminal surveillance, possession of obscene matter, and production of pornography with minors.
Lt. Larry Dearing with the Foley Police Department says Hall was down on his luck and was invited to stay with a family. A young boy, who also lived at the home, asked to use Hall’s phone to play video games. While looking through the photo gallery, he discovered videos of his mom and 15-year-old sister.
Investigators say Hall had hidden a camera in the restroom and captured the videos.
He is currently being held without bond in the Baldwin County Jail.
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth