UPDATE (11:43 AM) — Police say Hall’s bond was set at $70K and would be on GPS house arrest.
Additionally, he was ordered to have no contact with victims or any minors.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — 46-year-old Robert William Hall is behind bars charged with two counts of aggravated criminal surveillance, possession of obscene matter, and production of pornography with minors.
Lt. Larry Dearing with the Foley Police Department says Hall was down on his luck and was invited to stay with a family. A young boy, who also lived at the home, asked to use Hall’s phone to play video games. While looking through the photo gallery, he discovered videos of his mom and 15-year-old sister.
Investigators say Hall had hidden a camera in the restroom and captured the videos.
He is currently being held without bond in the Baldwin County Jail.
- Baldwin County hospitals report significant drop in COVID-19 hospitalizations over 30-day period
- Bond set for man charged with kidnapping teen from Mobile nightclub
- ‘The View’ hosts test positive for COVID, leave set minutes before VP Harris interview
- No. 16 Arkansas hopes to end losing streak against No.7 Texas A&M
- ‘Body armor on’: Listen to calls from first responders at Kroger shooting