FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) – A mother from Foley has been arrested after she allegedly took photos of herself performing sexual acts on a 4-year old boy and sent them to a friend. Krystal Sanspree was arrested and several sex abuse charges.
According to Foley Police Deputy Chief Thurston Bullock, Corey Ashton Steele asked Sanspree for the photos. Bullock says Sanspree sent the photos over the phone. Investigators say they received a tip about the case and investigated with the Baldwin County Department of Human Resources. During that investigation, Bullock says both Sanspree and Steele “made admissions to investigators”.
Krystal Marie Sanspree
- Sexual Abuse of a Child less than the age of 12
- Sodomy First Degree
- 4 Counts of Production of Child Pornography
- 4 Counts of Dissemination of Child Pornography.
Corey Ashton Steele
- Criminal Solicitation of a Class B Felony
- Solicitation of Sodomy
- 4 Counts of Possession of Child Pornography
- 4 Counts of Solicitation of Child Pornography
Both suspects could face more charges, including federal charges, as the investigation continues.
The Baldwin County D.A.’s Office, HSI Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, The Department of Human Resources, Bay Minette P.D., and Robertsdale P.D. worked together on the investigation.