FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — With the impact of Hurricane Sally felt all across the viewing area, first responders have been working extra hard in their recovery efforts.
As a big thank you for all their hard work, the Foley Pedestrian Bridge is lit up in blue to honor those that are so dutifully providing aid during this difficult time for so many.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies