FOLEY, Ala. (WKRG) — Foley’s annual Christmas parade was canceled, according to the City of Foley.
Below is word from the City of Foley:
“Desiring to be safe rather than sorry, Foley officials have canceled the annual Christmas parade, normally held in Foley on the first Saturday in December. Downtown merchants are open that Saturday and all shopping days before Christmas. Heritage Park provides a perfect place to walk and enjoy beautiful decorations. The pavilion is decorated for snap-your-own photos throughout the season. Plan a walk through Foley’s beautiful downtown as an easy, safe outing for your family during the holiday season.”
- ‘I didn’t know if we were going to make it:’ East Brewton residents recall braving the EF2 tornado from Claudette
- ALEA: 10 dead, including nine children, in I-65 crash near Greenville; youngest victim 9 months old
- East Brewton tornado confirmed EF-2 with peak winds of 127 mph
- Pilot’s father flies with him for the first time
- Tropical moisture keeps rain in the forecast to start the week