BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) -— A Foley man has been convicted on nine child sex charges. The victims were girls under the age of 12.
Thomas Bailey was found guilty of four sodomy first charges, three counts of sodomy second, one count of attempted rape, and one count of attempted sodomy in the first degree.
He will be sentenced for his crimes on December 16th.
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- Big Game Bound Week 13: Hall of Famer John Clayton, Browns vs. Titans
- VIDEO: Pensacola officer saves woman after attempt to jump off overpass
- Rich’s Car Wash teams up with WKRG in shopping spree for Magical Christmas Toy Drive
- VOTE NOW: FNFF Play of the Year