DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — A fire destroyed a home on Meadow Circle in the Lake Forest community Friday.
Neighbors tell News 5 the fire happened around 9 p.m. and that the people inside got out safely. However, they say several dogs may not have survived. The fire and heat were so intense, one neighbor said it damaged the windows of a nearby home.
There’s no word yet on what may have caused the fire.
- Man arrested after dog found in car with 102 degree temperature
- California shuts bars, indoor dining and most gyms, churches
- Video of officer with knee on man’s neck sparks fury
- Kroger cashiers stop giving customers coins for change amid shortage spurred by pandemic
- Satsuma Police Officer who was put on leave is back to work