FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — On Wednesday morning, crews began staging trucks and equipment on Pier Avenue near downtown.
“The Map of Tiny Perfect Things” will have a majority of scenes filmed on the Eastern Shore in Fairhope.
We’re told the film has not yet started shooting scenes in Mobile.
On Monday night, city council members approved the production in the downtown business district. Several business owners were worried production might hurt business, so crews made adjustments to their production schedules in order to accommodate them.
- City of Prichard to hold drive-through food pantry Saturday
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Crash on Old Pascagoula Road causes traffic jam
- Pensacola attorneys file joint motion in court against Skanska