FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — On Wednesday morning, crews began staging trucks and equipment on Pier Avenue near downtown.
“The Map of Tiny Perfect Things” will have a majority of scenes filmed on the Eastern Shore in Fairhope.
We’re told the film has not yet started shooting scenes in Mobile.
On Monday night, city council members approved the production in the downtown business district. Several business owners were worried production might hurt business, so crews made adjustments to their production schedules in order to accommodate them.
- LIVE: Family of Breonna Taylor and attorneys to address grand jury decision
- U.S. Attorney issues letter regarding mail-in ballots investigation
- 70 plus animals rescued, cleared out of Baldwin County Animal Shelter
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday