BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Infirmary Health’s first baby of 2020 was born at Thomas Hospital.
James Chappel Green was born January 1 at 5:53 a.m. to parents Jarrod and Ashley Green. He was delivered by Dr. Bret Henderson.
Infirmary Health says James is the first baby born in Baldwin County to start the new decade.
He will be welcomed home by five siblings!
- Grandma dubbed ‘Zoom Karen’ goes viral after interrupting virtual class to blast BLM, Obama
- Trump’s pick to lead Homeland Security pressed on origins of family-separation policy
- City of Saraland to hold meeting Monday to discuss recovery efforts following Hurricane Sally
- LIVE: President Trump to hold White House news briefing
- Volunteer groups help with hurricane cleanup in Silverhill and beyond