FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce posted on Facebook alerting the public of a fake advertisement for the Arts and Crafts Festival in Fairhope.
The fake festival is scheduled for the 26 and 27 of September when the Jubilee Festival was rescheduled for Daphne on the 17th and 18th of October.
- COVID-19 nasal spray could be game changer, researcher says
- Trump says ‘temperature has to be brought down’ after Mar-a-Lago search
- Crestview Police announce death of K9 officer Sonic
- Louisiana man deals with surprise $2,900 water bill from Lafayette Utilities System
- Alabama man arrested for alleged sexual torture of child