FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce posted on Facebook alerting the public of a fake advertisement for the Arts and Crafts Festival in Fairhope.
The fake festival is scheduled for the 26 and 27 of September when the Jubilee Festival was rescheduled for Daphne on the 17th and 18th of October.
- China denies it subjected US diplomats to anal COVID-19 tests
- BLM launches Survival Fund to assist those in need waiting for federal pandemic relief
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants of the virus?
- Palm Beach County defies Florida governor’s call to lower flags for Rush Limbaugh
- More Humidity and Adding a Few Showers