FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – A woman in Fairhope has reached the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro this week. Kim Merritt Pearson posted her accomplishment this week.
Mt. Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in Africa and the tallest free-standing mountain in the world.
It’s a major climbing destination for people around the world.
Congrats on your accomplishment, Kim!
- Push for Peace 2020 Drive-In Edition in Mobile
- Crash into building leaves two dead in Escambia County Florida
- Fraud Fighters: Contact tracing scams
- Faith Time: the pandemic’s impact on Christian education
- Beautiful start, Isolated strong thunderstorms possible this afternoon