Unedited press release from Fairhope, Alabama
FAIRHOPE, Alabama – The BOIL WATER NOTICE issued Friday, September 18th, by Fairhope
Utilities has been rescinded.
Bacteriological samples obtained from multiple points throughout the system are showing zero
bacteria in the water.
The water system is back to normal water operating procedures at this time
- 84-year-old in Ohio assaulted over Biden sign, police say
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- Former Fort Benning, Ga. soldier pleads guilty in child sexual exploitation case
- Kitten rescued after falling 30 feet into water off bridge
- PFF: Highest-graded players from Week 7 includes Drew Brees