FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — UPDATE (10:30 a.m.): Fairhope police have released a photo of 19-year-old Jordan Williams.
Williams was arrested Sunday on 19 felony charges.
Jordan Williams has been charged with:
- Ten counts of Possession of Obscene Material of a Person Under Age 17
- One count of Criminal Solicitation
- One count of Sale of Controlled Substance to Person Under 18
- Five counts of Production of Obscene Material
- One count of Dissemination of Obscene Material
- One count of Dissemination of Material Harmful to a Minor
Williams is currently being held in Baldwin County Jail and had a bond hearing Monday. His bond was set at $495,000. The domestic violence strangulation charge he was arrested for days before this arrest led to the investigation of the porn charges.
Williams has an extensive history in Fairhope municipal court, including several harassment charges and other cases that never went forward.
There were multiple victims involved in this latest arrest.
Please contact Investigator Becky Woodruff at 928-2385 if you have additional information.
Fairhope Police plan to release more information Tuesday on the weekend arrest of a teenager on child pornography charges.
The investigation began about a week ago after an alleged victim came forward with information about 19-year-old Jordan Williams.
That investigation led to his arrest over the weekend on almost two dozen charges including possession, distribution and production of pornography with minors.
Investigators say the victims are 14 to 16 years old. Police say they recovered photos and videos on Williams’ phone.
He was booked into the Baldwin County Jail Sunday just four days after being released from custody on harassment, criminal mischief and domestic violence strangulation charges.
Fairhope Police say the investigation into the latest charges continues and ask any other potential victims to please come forward.
Williams remains in the Baldwin County Jail on almost half a million dollars bond.
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head
- Migrants on one-way flights out of McAllen help break airport’s travel record
- Connecting the past and present through music
- Kentucky teen dies in apparent animal attack