FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope residents packed the downtown area Tuesday night to show their appreciation to power crews.
A short parade was held on Section Street with power trucks and linemen honking and waving to those who lined the street.
Power crews have been working throughout Fairhope and Baldwin County over the last week restoring service to thousands of residents.
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies