UPDATE (2:59 PM) — Authorities say Herron’s bond was set at $10 thousand.
If he makes bond, he will be under house arrest and required to wear a GPS ankle monitor.
Investigators say he already had an ankle monitor on when he was taken into custody Thursday from a previous arrest on a similar charge in December 2019.
FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — An alleged 32-year-old peeping Tom was arrested Wednesday for using a cellphone to photograph a woman in a public restroom.
This is not Patrick Scott Herron’s first run-in with the law as he was arrested for similar crimes in the past.
WKRG News 5 even had the chance to speak to a victim’s mother back in 2016 where she stated if Alabama’s law were more strict concerning crimes of this nature, Herron would be required to register as a sex offender.
Herron was charged with aggravated criminal surveillance and is being held in the Baldwin County Corrections Center.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand