UPDATE (2:59 PM) — Authorities say Herron’s bond was set at $10 thousand.
If he makes bond, he will be under house arrest and required to wear a GPS ankle monitor.
Investigators say he already had an ankle monitor on when he was taken into custody Thursday from a previous arrest on a similar charge in December 2019.
FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — An alleged 32-year-old peeping Tom was arrested Wednesday for using a cellphone to photograph a woman in a public restroom.
This is not Patrick Scott Herron’s first run-in with the law as he was arrested for similar crimes in the past.
WKRG News 5 even had the chance to speak to a victim’s mother back in 2016 where she stated if Alabama’s law were more strict concerning crimes of this nature, Herron would be required to register as a sex offender.
Herron was charged with aggravated criminal surveillance and is being held in the Baldwin County Corrections Center.
- Plumber at Joel Osteen’s church finds stash of cash, checks in wall; police say it may be linked to 2014 theft
- How many power outages has Alabama experienced in the last year?
- BP oil spill fund: $103M to projects in 3 Gulf states
- Mother who gave birth while positive with COVID-19 couldn’t see her baby for 10 days
- Pic of ‘Santa’ getting concealed handgun permit prompts outrage on Twitter