FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – A website, which originally formed from an idea in 2017, is available for residents who need assistance in Fairhope.
Neighborhood Bridges allows residents to post their needs and gives the community an opportunity to help fulfill those needs.
The idea is for residents to help residents. It is aimed at senior citizens who need assistance, but the website is open to anyone who has a need. City leaders want to remind residents that this website is available. During the coronavirus threat, the platform can be used to request items, or donate items, in a time where people may need things more than ever.
You can visit the website here.
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed
- Students lost in the virtual learning shuffle? This school district comes to find them
- How schools are finding thousands of students they couldn’t reach when the pandemic began
- Teen-run project provides virtual activities, tutoring for kids during the pandemic