FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope Police arrested John Ryan Arnold, 39, in an on-going child sex assault investigation.
Arnold has been charged with enticing a child for immoral purposes and domestic violence – strangulation or suffocation. More charges are pending.
The alleged assault took place over “an extended period of time” and was reported to police in October 2020.
According to the Baldwin County Jail Log, Arnold has a criminal history dating back to 2000.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration