FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope Police arrested John Ryan Arnold, 39, in an on-going child sex assault investigation.
Arnold has been charged with enticing a child for immoral purposes and domestic violence – strangulation or suffocation. More charges are pending.
The alleged assault took place over “an extended period of time” and was reported to police in October 2020.
According to the Baldwin County Jail Log, Arnold has a criminal history dating back to 2000.
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- Mississippi governor signs bill to expand parole eligibility
- Pensacola man charged with 15 counts of possession of child sexual abuse material
- ‘Vampire Facials’ spa owner linked to HIV cases in New Mexico faces 24 charges
- Video: Cassidy delivers speech on Seacor Power tragedy