FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Officials with the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Department have arrested a man for possessing obscene material.
Tad Mitchell was arrested after law enforcement officials searched his Fairhope home and found devices with obscene images of children.
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate this matter and the case will be presented to the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office.
- Summer-ish feel today before thunderstorms tomorrow
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Watch: Police bust massive house party in Ohio