FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Officials with the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Department have arrested a man for possessing obscene material.
Tad Mitchell was arrested after law enforcement officials searched his Fairhope home and found devices with obscene images of children.
The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate this matter and the case will be presented to the Baldwin County District Attorney’s Office.
- The Latest: Klopp welcomes ‘massive lift’ for reunited squad
- Bobby Joe Morrow, 3-time winner in 1956 Olympics, dies at 84
- Trump postpones G7 meeting, seeks expansion of members
- Locals take back tourist-free Waikiki during pandemic
- False claim targets wife of officer charged in Floyd’s death