UPDATE (10:56 a.m.) — The lockdown has been lifted at Fairhope Intermediate School.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Fairhope Intermediate School was placed on lockdown Monday morning due to police activity in the area.
The lockdown was considered precautionary while officers deal with a situation at a house near the school.
- Pensacola Blue Wahoos announce clubhouse renovations
- Pace man accused of ‘pleasuring himself’ in neighbor’s front yard
- Deputies: Man stabbed by girlfriend with kitchen knife
- Washington County Public Schools closed Friday due to large absences of flu and strep
- Gulfarium names baby African black-footed penguin Timmy, welcomes 2 chicks hatched last week