UPDATE (10:56 a.m.) — The lockdown has been lifted at Fairhope Intermediate School.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Fairhope Intermediate School was placed on lockdown Monday morning due to police activity in the area.
The lockdown was considered precautionary while officers deal with a situation at a house near the school.
- Mobile County Crime Map: Person shot at Summertree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Spring Sport Shout Out: Tyler Bell
- Spotty showers possible tonight, Higher rain chances for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Accident at Government and Stocking streets in midtown Mobile
- Loved ones of missing swimmers ‘praying for a miracle’