FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival has been canceled. The event was scheduled to happen this March 20-21.
The event brings 200 artists from 35 states and about 250,000 people to downtown Fairhope.
The event will possibly be rescheduled for a later date.
- ‘He was just crying’: Doctor in PPE hugs elderly COVID-19 patient who was missing wife on Thanksgiving
- Dothan Mardi Gras Parade canceled due to COVID-19
- COVID-19 claims life of 27-year-old nurse, family mourns loss
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts