FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival has been canceled. The event was scheduled to happen this March 20-21.
The event brings 200 artists from 35 states and about 250,000 people to downtown Fairhope.
The event will possibly be rescheduled for a later date.
- Anti-vaccination mandate protesters try to storm doors at Barclays Center in Brooklyn
- Ed Sheeran has COVID, will do performances from home
- Florida’s top doctor refuses mask, is told to leave meeting
- Reddit users reveal what they won’t do — ever again — in a post-pandemic world
- University of Alabama System, Auburn University requiring COVID-19 vaccine for employees