FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival has been canceled. The event was scheduled to happen this March 20-21.
The event brings 200 artists from 35 states and about 250,000 people to downtown Fairhope.
The event will possibly be rescheduled for a later date.
- Restaurants hopeful business will continue to grow after restrictions eased
- Baldwin beaches open, spring breakers slow to arrive
- Allergies or COVID-19? How to tell the difference
- Nearly 100 pet dogs and cats have contracted COVID-19. Here’s how to protect your pets
- CDC: Fully vaccinated Americans can gather indoors without masks