FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival has been canceled. The event was scheduled to happen this March 20-21.
The event brings 200 artists from 35 states and about 250,000 people to downtown Fairhope.
The event will possibly be rescheduled for a later date.
- COVID-19 question of the day: “Can using vaseline prevent coronavirus?”
- Big Kahuna’s in Destin set to reopen Thursday
- Gilead says drug helped moderately ill coronavirus patients
- Fishermen catch 220 pounds of tuna, donate it to health care workers
- Nearly 26,000 nursing home COVID-19 deaths reported to feds