UPDATE (12:47 P.M.) — Traffic is once again moving along EB I-10 near Loxley.
The vehicle that went into the woods is an Amazon truck. A driver tells News 5 the Amazon driver swerved to avoid hitting her.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Eastbound I-10 is shut down about a mile before the Loxley exit due to a crash.
An 18-wheeler appears to be on its side near the woods along the interstate.
First responders used a ladder truck to reach a person who was possibly injured in the crash. We don’t know yet the extent of that person’s injuries.
A medical helicopter has landed at the scene.
- Cupcakes for ‘Cupcake’: Community rallies together to help search efforts
- 2019 NICU Reunion reunites premature babies and their caregivers
- Man accused of raping young girl in Okaloosa County
- Man named ‘Tupac Shakur’ arrested after turning toward officers with knife
- Ugly Sweater Pop-Tarts hit stores for the holiday season