BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County has delayed the start of Saturday office hours at driver license offices.
Offices in Foley and Fairhope were expected to open Saturday for the first time. However, due to the possible severe weather, those expanded operations have been canceled.
The offices will try to open next weekend instead.
- Bikers adjusting plans after Atlantic Beach BikeFest cancelled for second straight year
- Newsfeed Now: Security tight at Capitol over ‘breach’ concerns; SC considers bringing back electric chair
- OCSO: Heroin dealer charged with homicide in overdose death
- Senate to debate virus relief amid tightened Capitol security
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell