DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) – Daphne Police say a man has been arrested after breaking into a gas station earlier this week.
Police say on Saturday morning around 4 am. James Malcolm Taylor broke into the Veterans Point Chevron by forcing entry through a door.
“He stole numerous bottles of a substance that mimics the effect of opiates called “Za Za” and fled the area on foot. Daphne detectives uncovered evidence linking him to the crime and he’s being charged with Burglary 3rd degree and violating the stay at home order. Detectives are currently serving a search warrant on Dauphine Circle related to the crime,” Sgt. Jason Vannoy confirms to News 5.
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- WKRG Sports Overtime: South Alabama Basketball Preview
- 18K+ votes cast in three Northwest Florida counties on first day of early voting
- Walmart’s ad scans released ahead of Black Friday events
- Need a break from the pandemic? There’s a snow park coming to Florida