DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County sheriff’s deputies arrested Raymond Sanders for three counts of cruelty to animals.
Investigators found dead dogs and one malnourished dog on his property.
According to the jail log, the arrest happened Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies say they responded to his home on Highway 181 after calls from a concerned citizen.
Sanders’ bond was set at $3,000.
- Gray parrots separated at zoo after swearing a blue streak
- Titans vs. Steelers game postponed due to positive COVID-19 tests
- The Alabama Disabled American Veterans to assist ill or injured veterans, family with Disaster Relief funds applications
- Deadline nears: How to submit your claim in Apple’s $500M iPhone slowdown settlement
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case