DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County sheriff’s deputies arrested Raymond Sanders for three counts of cruelty to animals.
Investigators found dead dogs and one malnourished dog on his property.
According to the jail log, the arrest happened Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies say they responded to his home on Highway 181 after calls from a concerned citizen.
Sanders’ bond was set at $3,000.
- Domestic violence victim’s daughter calls 911 to ‘order a pizza’
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate