DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Baldwin County sheriff’s deputies arrested Raymond Sanders for three counts of cruelty to animals.
Investigators found dead dogs and one malnourished dog on his property.
According to the jail log, the arrest happened Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies say they responded to his home on Highway 181 after calls from a concerned citizen.
Sanders’ bond was set at $3,000.
- Moe’s in Orange Beach will serve food this weekend
- Police appear to shoot TV reporter, photographer with pepper balls
- Warmer temperatures ahead this weekend, Fewer showers and storms expected
- Doc who died fighting Covid-19 is honored
- President Trump’s comments george Floyd’s death