DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — Terrance Muse, who graduated from Daphne High School in 2020, died in a single car crash, according to a Facebook post from Daphne High School.
“Terrance could enter a room, flash a smile, and melt hearts,” the post reads. “Terrance will forever be a part of this Daphne family, and we are forever marked by having known him. His absence is deeply felt, we mourn his passing, and we extend our sincere condolences to the Muse family and his close friends.”
Police say the crash happened Sunday around 2 p.m. and Muse was the only person in the car. Investigators say he was traveling “at a high rate of speed and hit a tree.”
It is still under investigation.
- They’re back: JibJab releases 2020 year in review video
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- San Francisco bans tobacco smoking inside apartments, but pot smoking OK
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says