GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — One look at the Gulf of Mexico off the beach in Gulf Shores and it is easy to see why there is a high surf warning for the Alabama Gulf Coast.
At daybreak, waves were breaking at six to eight feet and building. High tide along Baldwin County beaches is around noon Sunday.
Bands of rain were strong but brief as the wind continues, at least for now, straight out of the East.
- Cox crews making progress reconnecting Gulf Coast, services continue to be restored
- Rep. Bradley Byrne announces President’s approval of Disaster Declaration
- Baldwin EMC new dad visited by family while restoring power
- Spanish Fort Police feeding hundreds despite rain
- Cajun Boudin Connections giving out hot lunches Sunday