FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – Fairhope Police tell News 5 a man who was struck by a vehicle following Saturday night’s parade pushed his kids out of the way before he was hit.
Police arrested 85-year-old Frederick Coleman and charged him with DUI. They say more charges may be coming.
The incident happened at Section Street and Ann Street. Police couldn’t provide us with an update on the victim’s condition, but say his injuries appear to be non life-threatening.
The victim was flown to University Hospital in Mobile Saturday night.
The original story can be seen here.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies