DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — A crash on I-10 has caused the westbound exit 35 to close. A truck has stalled out going eastbound causing a backup in both directions.
- Foley man wins $1 million Florida lottery scratch off
- Gov. Ivey along with 19 other governors send letter to White House on Southern Border Crisis
- Dozens of dead bodies found floating in India’s Ganges River
- Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office investigating body found in Milton
- Newsfeed Now: FBI officials identify culprits in cyberattack of Colonial Pipeline; Young author wins Girl Scout Gold Award for publishing book