GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) – A prescribed burn will be taking place in south Baldwin County on Monday. Gulf State Park will be conducting a burn starting this morning along Eagle Loop, Lakeview Trail and Highway 135.
The fire will help control invasive plants and eliminate some of the underbrush in the area.
- Marshall University to remove the name of a building named after Confederate Army general
- Local independent music venues join push for federal aid amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Father killed in drive-by shooting while walking with 6-year-old daughter in New York
- Gov. Ivey awards $18.27 million for coronavirus testing in Alabama nursing homes
- Birmingham Zoo closed on Mondays, Tuesdays