UPDATE (9/15/20 8:50 AM) — The gulf of Mexico’s first look at day break from the Gulf of Mexico as Hurricane Sally inches closer.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Folks were waking to torrential rain fall from Hurricane Sally in Baldwin County.
The waves are expected to break 10-15 feet in Gulf Shores at the surf zone. Orange Beach Police posted on Facebook earlier Tuesday morning to urge people not to drive on the roads if they didn’t have to do so.
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’