LILLIAN, Ala. (WKRG) — Perdido Bay in Lillian will be the home-base for a training exercise today involving the Coast Guard and half a dozen search and rescue teams in Baldwin County.
The exercise will take place between the Lillian Bridge and the Intracoastal Waterway starting at 6 o’clock in the morning and lasting until 1 p.m.
The training exercise will include searches on land, water, and air.
The incident command post will be located at the Lillian Boat Launch on Perdido Bay.
Teams involved in the exercises include Coast Guard Station Pensacola, Escambia Search and Rescue, Lower Alabama Search and Rescue, Lillian Fire Department, Civil Air Patrol, Coast Guard Auxiliary Air Patrol and Daphne Search and Rescue.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies